I built my social media career at thriving e-tailer, ModCloth.com. Through my leadership, our social platforms have grown traffic/revenue by 200% (year over year); 10,000 Facebook fans have grown into a highly engaged community of over 650,000 people. Also, launched and grew ModCloth's Pinterest community to over 350,000 followers. Several leading publications have acknowledged ModCloth as a leader within the social space.
- Increasing ModCloth's visibility, influence, and engagement with its target market through diverse, social media outlets.
- Leading the strategy, execution, and measurement of social media engagement and outreach.
- Producing online marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Creative and Merchandising teams.
- Authoring social media governance policy, and enforcing a consistent strategy, voice, and process across teams.
- Customizing and integrating social media tools, such as Google Analytics, Zendesk, Sprout Social, Offerpop, and Omniture.
- Spearheading advertising on Twitter, and supporting the advertising team in increasing revenue and traffic from Facebook Ads.
- Nurturing relationships with advocates and influencers within the world of fashion & beauty.
- Managing and mentoring Social Media Specialist, Social Media Editor, Social Media Writer, and Social Media Intern.